Pages

11 August 2011

Be thankful for the gifts you received

The gifts that I received were beautiful and of course useful for most people, and for me too.

The sad thing about it is that the money spent on it was collected from a group of friends, although the amount of contribution may not be much for some, it is more substantial for others.

I have given some of them to relatives; otherwise I would have to find some easily accessible space to keep them. Easy access would mean that you could make better use of them. I would be lazy to use them if I have to dig and rummage for them through my cabinets.

Could not help reflecting on why someone did not send me a set when I got married,……
ha ha ha…….but then they would not have kept up their aesthetic looks for so very many years………....mind you, would they have looked so good today? :-):-):-)
more special gifts from special friends  for me

In some ways it is like the government spending our taxes on something that does not really benefit……do not get me wrong, I said in some ways only, hope I do not ruffle the wrong feathers.

Having said that, isn’t it the thought that counts.
You know the happiest person, is the person receiving them.
Thank You My Dear Friends.


Roses represent the lovely thoughts from my dear friends. Orange roses, indicate enthusiasm, desire and fascination


No comments:

Post a Comment