Pages

04 March 2012

CHARLIE.... my new...b....f....


I first met Charlie on 20th February 2012. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about meeting him for real.

How was my first meeting with him? Charlie is charming; however my past experiences did not really prepare me for our first meeting.

He scurried around me and gave me nibbles lovingly. All that I can do was scream or shout his name and try to grab someone for assistance.

I could not help feeling uncomfortable as chills ran down my spine. I feel ashamed that I could fear him so much when all he wanted to do was show his affection.

The next two days provided me an opportunity to get to know Charlie better.

We started our mornings together not dissimilar to that of young babies, for feeding and cleaning times. Charlie always woke up afresh with bundles of energy for playtime.

Alas it was not always to be, as our routines had to be accommodated and Charlie had to settle in to some restrain before we are able to enjoy our time together.


Charlie is my sister’s adorable Maltese puppy, barely 2 months old, cute, delightful and endearing.

I learned to appreciate some warm loving laps and licks, playful nibbles and chasing his ‘waggy’ behind around the kitchen flours. I find myself trying to assure him that patience is a virtue that even puppies could very well adopt.

Well, Charlie, I am looking forward to our next meeting, which I expect would be just as enjoyable and less of a roller coaster ride.

"Ain't I adorable? Come nearer for a kiss," says Charlie
so clean, fluffy and cuddly Charlie






Thanks Charlie, you sure know how to melt somebody's heart. Do I miss you, of course, and I hope you miss me a little too.
















For my readers, it's understandable if you have fallen in love with Charlie.

But please do not rush out and get yourself a Maltese puppy unless you are very sure that you are going to be very committed taking good care of Charlie II.

No comments:

Post a Comment