Pages

25 October 2012

My iPad Mini that will be



:-D….finally the long wait is nearly over. I have been waiting for iPad Mini since Apple launched iPad in April 2010.

Did I love it that much then, no, not really. But, as I inevitably get to know the iPad and its features, I could not help falling in love with it. As Apple released its iPads, one after another, I held steadfastly to my desire for an iPad Mini. I would occasionally surf the internet for grapevine news of iPad’s little brother, and I would always find something, somewhere or someone who has some little bit of news or rumours to feed my dream.

Why wait for iPad Mini, when we have other Tablets of the smaller size too.
 
It must be my fascination with Apple products and not owing one, the fact that three of my siblings have iPads did further foster my desire for iPads, its user friendly interface, its smooth, responsive touch screen, vivid display and its amazing and numerous apps.  I had on occasions tested out some of the other tablets but they did not succeed in arousing my interest, although I had to admit that was some time back and they have since improved their models and products too. But undeterred, I waited patiently for my iPad Mini, besides the fifth generation is always the best. Another point is its compatibility among Apple’s products.

I have small hands and have too many things in my handbag for something heavier than iPad Mini which is a mere 308 gm. 7.2 mm thin packed into a 7.9” display.  Wow, that’s fantastic. Not to worry, Mr. Tim Cook, for in spite of some critics especially on the price there will many out there, who are like me and who have been waiting patiently for the iPad Mini.



Frankly, I will not be jumping on the bandwagon immediately, after all I have waited so long, what is a few more…months. :-( The iPad Mini is only expected to be released in Malaysia in early 2013. :-(




General rundown on the specs :
Measuring 200 mm (7.9”) x 134.7mm (5.3”) with a ‘thinness’ of 7.2mm(0.28”)
and weighing a mere 308 gm(0.68 lb).

 







When all's said and done, my very personal choice is of course, the iPad Mini.
The best is, I will be getting as a present from…………??   :-D





Watch the video link for a video introduction of the iPad Mini and I am sure you would be bowled over too.
I am sure Steve Jobs is smiling up there too.





For related links : 

No comments:

Post a Comment