Pages

05 June 2013

My Blog ... Sad progress

Is my blog experiencing a sad and slow demise? 

I started my blog about 2 years ago, with just the objective of putting down, some of the things that came to me as I go through my daily routines. I had hoped that it will keep me active and alert.

I know very well that I would not be writing much about my personal experiences, knowing full well that there would, not be much to tell. On top of that being a Malaysian of Chinese ethnic, some sentiments are usually kept private. Besides not being well exposed, and not well experienced and  knowledgeable enough of all worldly things is a drawback too. That is why my blog is not specific on its genre, more of a potpourri of all things.

So is that an excuse for its lethargy and early hibernation? I guess not. I hope not. I just have to strive to do better, otherwise it will inevitably be on the path to its slow and uneventful retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment