Pages

31 December 2013

Happy New Year 2014

Another year passes by and as we usher and welcome the New Year, it is time again for reflections and resolutions.   


What had happened to all my resolutions? No prizes for correct answers here. It is so easy to just gloss over them and like the sand in the hour glass let them slip through your hands.

For me, it would not be a New Year without making resolutions. Offhand I know what they are and will be, with a few additional ones to help me steer onto the right path. (ha! ha! ha!). Why bother making them when no effort is made to fulfill them? One new resolution would be a quarterly review of things or challenges that I should be undertaking.

Fear not, there’s always a new year round the corner for a repeat of those resolutions.

It is not only that, ‘Forget Not.’ …..what you resolve to do!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment