Pages

31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 


As we usher in to the new year, it is also a time for reflection on the past year. 

It has been an eventful year 2011 for me, a year of transition, so many happenings. My retirement, starting my blog, being a unit trust consultant and of course the hand-in-hand changes to my everyday routines and lifestyle. The great times I had with friends and people I care about.

I feel blessed and I hope Y2012 is as eventful, fulfilling and enriching.

What do I want for Y2012, doing what I have been doing the past year, and doing it better, and a few new things that I hope will materialize and being more disciplined and hardworking.

Best wishes to everyone for ‘A Very Happy, Healthy and Wonderful Year 2012.’


……and dream on…….

No comments:

Post a Comment