Pages

28 December 2011

My Supporters and My Blog Blunders

Before ranting about my blunders, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to my friends  and families who have supported and  shared their photos with me.

I have tried to protect personal privacy except for some group photos.
Recently, while working on my Beris Lake Vineyard post, I re-labelled 2 earlier blog posts.

 1. Koh Samui Here We Come
2. A Family Outing to Pulau Aman

My re-labelling these two blogs, inadvertently erased my earlier postings and replaced with my newest post, post title intact though.

Different labels are separated with commas, but I had used this label “Sights, Sounds and Smiles.”

I finally managed to retrieve the ‘cache’ file of the original posting and re-upload the images. The funny and colorful font and format of some words are as taken from the cache file. I do not intend to change them, but keep them as a painful but colourful reminder of my blunder :-D

Still have truck loads to learn…..



Special thanks to Peter whose advice on his blog helped me tremendously.
http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2010/04/recover-accidentally-deleted-post-part.html














No comments:

Post a Comment