Pages

30 December 2011

My New Carry-All Handbag


It has a detachable shoulder strap


    I recently went shopping for a new handbag, with the sales on, I thought I could find something nice and not too expensive.

         I managed to get something I like, something practical. What do you think? 


The back view, with another pocket





The front view






The top view





The inside view (contents not included)







 



It is made of man-made fabric and well-lined with lots of pockets and compartments.

The smooth fabric makes it easy to keep clean.







The colour of the bag is light brown and shoulder strap is comfortable and smooth.












So, what can I throw in it? The usual stuff that ladies carry and some extras..... your drinking bottle, reading glasses, hand phone, camera, e-book reader or kindle fire?








Or even something you just pick up from the shop on a 'no plastic green days.'



Now, that's why I need a bag that's light as it is going to be pretty heavy with all the stuff I carry.


The book "7 Habits of Highly Effective People", by Stephen Covey is a great book and I placed it here, for viewers to have some idea on the dimensions.




Care to 'Bid and Buy?'..........just submit your bid together with whatever you want to convey in the
comments column...ha! ha!. :-D





















No comments:

Post a Comment